- Appendix 1. Physical activity guidelines for Americans. (2015).
- Appendix 7. Nutritional goals for age-sex groups based on dietary reference intakes and Dietary Guidelines recommendations. (2015).
- Dáttilo, M., et al. (2011). Sleep and muscle recovery: Endocrinological and molecular basis for a new and promising hypothesis [Abstract].
- Dáttilo, M., et al. (2019). Effects of sleep deprivation on the acute skeletal muscle recovery after exercise [Abstract].
- How to eat and train for a mesomorph body type. (2014).
- Konopka, A. R., & Harber, M. P. (2014). Skeletal muscle hypertrophy after aerobic exercise training.
- Nutritional coaching strategy to modulate training efficiency. (n.d.).
- Poornima, K. N., et al. (2014). Study of the effect of stress on skeletal muscle function in geriatrics.
- Ralston, G. W., et al. (2019). Re-examination of 1- vs. 3-sets of resistance exercise for pre-spaceflight muscle conditioning: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Sample strength activity plan for beginners. (n.d.).
- White, C. (2017). Should men and women train differently?